phone: +49 (0) 521 106-2908
AG Praktische Informatik
- Algebraic Dynamic Programming
- Programming languages
- Compiler construction
- Bellman’s GAP - A Declarative Language for Dynamic Programming (PPDP, 2011, Odense)
- Yield Grammar Analysis in the Bellman’s GAP Compiler (LDTA, 2011, Saarbrücken)
- Compilation adventures in Bellman's GAP - slides from a lecture at the University of Freiburg (2010-07-13)
- Talk about the Scala Programming Language
- A new language for Algebraic Dynamic Programming - Talk at the 27. Workshop der GI-Fachgruppe Programmiersprachen
- Transactional memory (2010-01)
- Talk about parallelizing dynamic programming and high performance computing in general (2009-07)
- Talk about distributed and centralized version control systems (2007-11)
- In June/July 2008 I studied at the 20th International School for Computer Science Researchers, Lipari, Italy. The general topic of this summer school was: Algorithms: Science and Engineering.
- I was at the Bioinformatics Research and Education Workshop - BREW. It took place in Bielefeld, April 28-30 2008.
- From time to time I do stuff at the Fachschaft Technik. The Fachschaft is a voluntary organisation of students at the faculty of technology.
- Some group photos.