'Data Visualization and Data Analysis'
- Conference CIDM 2013 at IEEE SSCI in Singapore,
there will be a special session on
Interpretable systems in machine learning, data analysis, and visualization
organized by Fabrice Rossi and Michael Biehl
- Special issue on Intelligent Interactive Data Visualization in
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Dagstuhl seminar on Information Visualization, Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning
organized by Daniel Keim, Fabrice Rossi, Thomas Seidl, Michel Verleysen, Stefan Wrobel
- Workshop on Interactive Data Analysis and Visualization at IJCNN'12 organized by Barbara Hammer, Oliver Obst, and Yasufumi Takama
- Workshop on 'High-dimensional data visualization' at ICCS organized by Michel Verleysen, Fabrice Rossi, and John Lee
- Dagstuhl seminar Learning in the context of very high dimensional data organized by Michael Biehl, Barbara Hammer, Erzsebet Merenyi and Alessandro Sperduti
- Special session on 'Perspectives of Dimensionality Reduction and Visual Analytics' at CIDM'2011
organized by Michael Aupetit, Fabrice Rossi, Barbara Hammer
- Special session on 'Seeing is believing: The importance of visualization in real-world machine learning applications' at ESANN 2011 organized by Alfredo Vellido, Jose D. Martin, Paulo J. Lisboa, Fabrice Rossi
- Workshop on 'Challenges of Data Visualization'
organized by Barbara Hammer, Laurens van der Maaten, Fei Sha, Alex Smola,
for further information
- Special sessions on "Machine Learning for Analysis of Hyperspectral Data"
organized by Erzsebet Merenyi at Whispers 2010
- Special session on
"Information Visualization, Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction, Manifold and Topological Learning"
organized by A. Wismüller, J. Lee, M. Verleysen, M. Aupetit at